What We Do
With over 70 national and international patents, PRP® Industries is a technology-based company providing corrosion solutions through product design, process refinement and proprietary metal treatments, coatings and chemicals.
CORSOL® corrosion solution protects the components of over 1 million commercial vehicles in service today. CORSOL® corrosion solution is truly an alternative to hot dip galvanizing without the cost and weight penalty. That's why more and more manufacturers are choosing CORSOL® corrosion solution to protect trailers and components.
How We Do It
PRP® takes a systems approach to solving your corrosion and coating problems. PRP® not only manufactures an array of products but we work closely with your purchasing, manufacturing, quality and sales departments to assure you are getting the most cost effective solution that meets and exceeds the needs of your marketing and sales groups.
- CORSOL WB proven to stop corrosion in Washington State
- Kalyn Siebert Now Utilizing Corsol MP System As An Effective Alternative To Galvanizing
- ECS Establishes Wheel Refinishing Operation
- Spartan Chassis Specifies PRP Corsol® System on Fuel Tanks
- Lindy Paving saves $25,000 per trailer
- Wilson Trailer Introduces Corsol on Flatbed Trailers at MATS
- PRP Receives Palfinger Approval