What We Do
With over 70 national and international patents, PRP Industries is a technology-based company providing corrosion solutions through product design, process refinement and proprietary metal treatments, coatings and chemicals.
PRP Corsol® systems are protecting the components of over 1 million commercial vehicles in service today. PRP's Corsol systems are truly an alternative to hot dip galvanizing without the cost and weight penalty. That's why more and more manufacturers are choosing PRP Corsol systems to protect trailers and components.
How We Do It
PRP takes a systems approach to solving your corrosion and coating problems. PRP not only manufactures an array of products but we work closely with your purchasing, manufacturing, quality and sales departments to assure you are getting the most cost effective solution that meets and exceeds the needs of your marketing and sales groups.
- Kalyn Siebert Now Utilizing Corsol MP System As An Effective Alternative To Galvanizing
- ECS Establishes Wheel Refinishing Operation
- Spartan Chassis Specifies PRP Corsol® System on Fuel Tanks
- Lindy Paving saves $25,000 per trailer
- JOST offers landing gear with Corsol® The Alternative to Galvanizing
- Wilson Trailer Introduces Corsol on Flatbed Trailers at MATS
- PRP Receives Palfinger Approval